- 16 Westside
- Graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University in 2019 with a BA in Mass Communications.
- Established the men’s volleyball program at The Master’s University in Santa Claria
- Assistant coach to Allan Vance
- Assistant coach to Women’s Volleyball Team at Clarendon College (Clarendon, Texas)
- Served as the athletic director and head coach at New Covenant Academy in LA
- Became the women’s volleyball assistant coach at California State University – Los Angeles
- Coached Emily Elliott, AVCA 1st Team All-American, and Iane Henke, AVCA All-
American Honorable Mention
- Began coaching for Sunshine Volleyball Club in 2023
His coaching philosophy is simple: build up and encourage the individual and the player will emerge. He places an athlete-centered focus on coaching, valuing the individual over the player. He uses a holistic approach to development that prioritizes the mental health and well being of the athlete. He considers himself to be a servant leader and uses encouragement, patience, and appreciation to help athletes reach their potential.