WHERE & WHEN
Dockweiler State Beach
Camp Dates: June 12 – August 18th
Time: 9 am to Noon
Weekly and Daily registration available.
Fee: $250 per week or Fee: $60 per day
what you'll learn
- Basic Fundamental Skills; passing, setting, hitting and serving
- Game Strategy
- Teamwork and Communication
- Lots of game play; doubles, triples, etc.
Beach camp is a great way for young athletes to experience a different style of play. Different ball, different movement and will really help you to become a more dynamic and competitive athlete. The coaches will work closely with each player to help develop their individual and team skills. Whether that is perfecting a serve, working on that arm swing, digging a hard driven ball or just simply diving without fear. They’ve got you covered.
more on the beach
Learn from the best coaches on the beach!
- 4th year with Sunshine VBC
- 3 years of Beach Camp with Sunshine VBC
- 3 years with Geffen Academy MS
- 2 years with Mizuno Northern Lights VBC
- 3 years with Arlington Elite VBC
- 3 years at West Potomac High School
- 2 years at Riverland Community College.
- 2 years Training at VIBE Volleyball Lab
- 2 years of Volleyball and Basketball at Riverland Community College
- Competed in USAV Nationals Adult Indoor
- Competed in AVP sanctioned tournaments across the country for both Grass and Beach Doubles
- 2nd year with Sunshine VBC
- 1 year at Texas Image for Indoor and Beach
- Coached under Bill Neville for 4 years
- Indoor at Gonzaga
- Beach for LSU
- 1 year professionally for Sweden indoor
- 1st year with Sunshine VBC
- Coaches Boys Volleyball for American Martyrs
- Volleyball Trainer a VIBE Volleyball Lab
- Mira Costa and Palos Verdes Boys Volleyball
- Club for SCVC and Rockstar
- Setter for UCSD
Sunshine Beach Camp is coming to the South Bay and we are so excited!! Coaches Ashley, Emmy, and Alec will be working with the Camp this summer. They look forward to breaking down each skill, teaching some new drills, playing some fun games and preparing these players for the next season. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to take their skills to a next level, get in shape or just have a change of pace from indoor. So, grab your water bottle, pack your snacks and put on that sunscreen. Oh, and don’t forget those sandsocks. Let’s have an amazing summer!!!!