south bay tidal waves
WHO: CURRENT 3rd - 6th graders
The South Bay Tidal Waves is our beginner program on the South Bay area designed to get your daughter started with club volleyball. Tidal Waves is designed to develop individual and team fundamental volleyball techniques and skills. The goal of the program is for your daughter to have a fun introduction to volleyball and to progress them onto the next level of club volleyball.
- Start Beginning of November / Last Practice Middle of June
- 1 Day a Week / 2 Hours
- Location/Day/Time TBD
Ages 8-11 / Grades 3-6
Tidal Waves is perfect for the new volleyball player!
Tidal Waves program is sign up based program: NO TRYOUTS.
You will need to have an account with SportsEngine before you can register for camp, and be sure to set up your account IN ADVANCE so you aren’t delayed when camp registration opens. Create account
- Players learn the fundamentals of volleyball
- Grow a love for the game, wanting to continue to play!
- Teams are separated by age/ability.
- Total Team Players are kept at a low number to promote more playing time at tournaments.
Once a month starting in January – beginning of May
- Players receive a uniform with cost of program
- 1 Jersey , 1 Spandex, 1 Practice Shirt, 1 Sweatshirt, 1 Backpack