Summer and Indoor Clinics
Marymount High School
10643 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles
(across from UCLA)
Lincoln Middle School
1501 California Ave, Santa Monica
Summer Camps & Clinics
American Martyrs School
624 15th St., Manhattan Beach
23605 Telo Ave, Torrance
2022 summer programs
team training clinics
- Two-hour team-style practices
- Led by coaches of next year’s teams
- Gives players a head start learning skills and techniques that will be introduced next season.
- Opportunity to get to know next year’s coaches, build rapport with players in your age group and get ready for the school volleyball season.
- Players who plan to try out for a Sunshine team will find it very helpful to attend these summer clinics.
- Clinics are for experienced players.
small group clinics
- Focus on development of specific skills, such as hitting, defense or serving
- One-hour classes capped at six players
- Individualized instruction with our top technical coaches
- Great way for players to strengthen their playing skills
- Must be an experienced player to enroll
All players interested in joining a Sunshine team for the 2022-2023 season should attend one or more pre-tryout clinics.
These clinics are your chance to experience what it will be like to play for Sunshine before trying out and committing to a team.
Pre-tryout clinics give new and continuing players a chance to:
- Work out with the coaches of next year’s teams.
- Experience the team dynamic and meet other players in the age group.
- Get valuable playing experience before tryouts.
- See what it is that makes Sunshine one of the top clubs in the nation.
If you are thinking about playing for Sunshine, we encourage you to join us for as many pre-tryout clinics as you can.
what to bring to the clinic?
What to Bring to Team Summer Workouts and Skills Clinics
- Nothing! Everyone attending the Team Workouts and Small-Group Skills Clinics must register in advance and pay online. You are all set.
What to Bring to Pre-Tryout Clinics
- You can register online
- Not registered? You’ll also need to bring a completed medical release form or fill one out at the door.
What to Bring to Tryouts
- $25 tryout fee
- Two copies of player registration form